We are looking for tech-savvy and innovative CRM Marketing & Data Specialist who has entrepreneurial mindset to drive sustainable customer relationship and loyalty strategies for our fast-growing fin-tech company.
Who we are:
If you would like to get to know our Marketing team, here are our own Tarfin experiences from the viewpoint of the team!
● As the Tarfin marketing team, we have a direct impact on Tarfin's success and growth.
● As a dynamic team, we speak the same language, understand each other and work in an environment that keeps us highly motivated.
● Customer comes first, as a marketing team we highly valued to be close to our customers, listen to them and understand their needs well to build a strong support for them.
● We have the advantage of being a decision maker in a growing innovative fintech start-up brand. We always search for better, test the idea and improve. We involve the whole team in research, solution finding, and execution processes. In each project, we ensure that everyone in the team sees the big picture and participates in the brain storming, every idea is welcomed.
● We care about our education. We keep our skills up to date with our training budget.
● We act as a team, supporting each other and guiding constructively. We know that we are only as strong as our weakest link.
● We are responsible. From the first day, we provide the opportunity to take responsibility and manage projects.
We are looking for proactive and analytical team member for our growing team. You’ll be responsible for creating sustainable engagements with our customers and maximize retention by offering different communication and campaign strategies. We expect Tarfin’s CRM Marketing & Data Specialist to research, develop and apply new projects to help thousands of farmers instantly save money on their farm inputs purchases. As a CRM Marketing & Data Specialist, you will analyze the available data and spot growth strategies by working with other teams.
Tarfin is a digital platform that provides farmers with access to high-quality farm inputs with competitive credit terms. Our mission is to use cutting-edge technology and big data analytics to reduce the costs of fertilizers, feed and other farm inputs. We are making agriculture profitable even for the country's smaller, underbanked farmers.
Tarfin is the most innovative company in its space: We are the first digital platform to focus on providing instant credit terms to farmers, first fintech company to partner with Turkey’s Credit Bureau for data sharing in agriculture, and the first non-financial services company to issue and sell an asset-backed security. Tarfin is a post-Series A scale-up backed by Quona Capital, Syngenta Ventures, Elevator Ventures, Collective Spark Fund and Wamda Capital.
Why this job is exciting
Tarfin’s marketing team researches, develops, and manages marketing projects to help thousands of farmers access to their products and instantly save money on their purchases. You will be part of our team and build a brand that helps farmers sustain their agricultural production.
By joining the marketing team, you will be a partner in Tarfin's growth story and you will gain an experience that makes a difference with the responsibilities you take.
Would you like to take a look at how the first six months will go?
In a month;
● A good start by meeting all the teams with a planned orientation
● Experiencing Tarfin's perspective and the positive impact it has had on the industry
● Knowing that you are an important part of the team and sharing your ideas
● Obtaining details about carried out and developed projects
Within three months;
● Become an effective communicator within the team
● Better understanding of projects and taking responsibility
● Creating your initial projects by taking responsibility in the projects carried out
Within six months;
● Become an expert on the Tarfin marketing team
● Increasing your influence on brand strategy and budget allocation
And our Phase One begins;
Our Task Phase;
● The task sent to you includes all the details and the deadline.
● We would be happy to answer all questions about the Task and listen to your feedback.
● Tasks that reach us before the deadline are carefully reviewed by our marketing team.
● A final meeting is scheduled after the task review.
● What we are most interested in here is your point of view!
The last step of the interview process;
● Our marketing team Şemsa, Gökçe and Kadir are also present in this meeting.
● In our meeting, we expect you to present your task to us and to meet our team.
● Our team participating in the interview ask questions about you.
● We answer your questions about our team.
● After a productive 60-minute meeting, we thank you for that day.
Our Human Resources team checks your references and makes you a job offer.